Battery RX LiPo 1200mAh 1 cell
1200 mAh pack that is perfect for hand launch gliders.. The 1 round cell battery will fit into almost anything! Comes with charge plug, and second lead for receiver. Deans polarized on each lead. Length- 60mm, Width- 15mm
Custom made for Soaring USA’s customers, this single cell (1S1P) Li-Po battery pack uses Turnigy brand Nano-Tech round cells. These high performing cells are the perfect solution for many applications where space and weight are at a premium. We have soldered two of these cells together to make this custom pack to suit your lightweight flying needs.
More than just a fancy name, Turnigy Nano-Tech Li-poly batteries were designed from the ground up with serious peformance in mind. These cells use an advanced Li-Co nano-technology substrate that allows electrons to pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance. In short, less voltage sag and a higher discharge rate than a similar density lithium polymer (non-nano-tech) battery. It also means higher voltage under load, straighter discharge curves and excellent performance. For pilots, it spells stronger throttle punches and unreal straight-up performance. Excellent news for 3D pilots and rapid-climb applications.
Unfortunately with other big brands; numbers, ratings and graphs can be fudged. Rest assured, Turnigy Nano-Techs are the real deal, delivering unparalleled performance!
- Capacity: 1200mAh
- Voltage: 1s / 3.7V
- Discharge: 15C Constant
- Weight: 23g, 26g with connector
- Dimensions: 58mm x 15mm
ADVANTAGES over traditional Li-poly batteries:
- Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg
- Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load
- Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Li-poly
- Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
- Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Li-poly
- Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate
- Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries
- Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard Li-poly technology
FOR TECHIES & NERDS:
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives. The nanometer conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity. These additives create the ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels. This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion. Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.