Chilli GPS with Double Carbon is for the pilots who want to fly a large and impressive model aggressively on the slope with aerobatics! Built extra-strong to withstand the airloads of steep descents from 150 meters (500 feet)!
This model is supplied with most of the work already done. It is fully composite-built. Wings with flaps, fuselage, and tail are hinged, and pushrods installed. The customer only needs to install the radio gear.
- Kevlar hollow molded fuselage with carbon tape reinforcements on the fuse sides
- Elevator bellcrank installed. Elevator servo mounted rear inside fin foot. Vertical tail removable!
- Double wall molded canopy. Attachment system by music wire installed
- Wing and empennages: full Carbon, hollow molded. Color/graphics sprayed into the mold before laminating
- Rectangular hollow carbon wing joiner
- LDS system (Linear Drive System) for ailerons and flaps linkages
- CNC-cut plywood servo trays included
- Hardware: Rudder flex pushrod (kevlar) installed inside the fuse, fiberglass rudder control horn, metal clevises, LDS system, plywood fuselage tray, MPX connectors, etc.
Recommended motor: NEU Motor 1512-1.5D/6.7/1
Recommended prop: RFM 20x13 Folding Prop
Recommended spinner: RFM 38/6 spinner
Recommended BL-ESC: Edge Lite 200
CLICK here to see video
Vimeo video of electrified Chilli by Webmaster MG-Wohlen