ParkZone P-51D Mustang BL Bind-N-Fly Electric Airplane
This WW2 warbird is a true ARF. It can do victory rolls, Cuban-8s, Immelmans and more with its powerful brushless outrunner motor and semi-symmetrical airfoil.
Wingspan39.0 in (990mm)
Length33.5 in (850mm)
Weight25.0 oz (710 g)
ControlsAil, Ele, Rud, Thr
Motor type480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner
BL Bind-N-Fly Electric Airplane
The most successful fighter of WWII, the P-51D Mustang still thrills thousands today in air shows and air races around the world. Now anyone with a DSM2 aircraft system can experience Mustang thrills on a smaller scale with this fully-aerobatic, brushless-powered Bind-N-Fly reproduction from ParkZone. And getting it airborne is about as simple as it gets. Just attach the wing and tail, charge the battery, bind the receiver to your full-range DSM2 transmitter and you’re flying.
Victory rolls, Cuban-8s, Immelmans—ParkZone’s P-51D can do them all thanks to its powerful 480 brushless outrunner motor and semi-symmetrical airfoil. The paint scheme and decals are an authentic reproduction of the actual markings from “Gun Fighter”, a P-51D that regularly flies in air shows around the country. You even have the option of adding a 4th rudder channel for extra maneuverability (requires an additional servo, sold separately).
- Ready to fly in minutes
- 3S 1300mAh LiPo battery and balancing charger included
- Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
- Authentic “Gunfighter” paint scheme and decals
- Durable and lightweight Z-Foam™ construction
- Dual aileron servos for precise control
- Hardware included for optional rudder control
- Requires a full-range DSM2 aircraft transmitter (sold separately)