The Fireworks 6 has been designed and optimized for launch height. The smaller wing size, and planform make for higher launches which is always the best way to win a contest! A definite advantage.
- Minimizing yaw inertia which causes the oscillation seen straight after launch. This was done by reducing the wingspan, fuselage weight, and tail weight
- Increased stiffness
Also in this version:
- Solid core wing technology, to provide a much tougher and more damage resistant wing, with better longevity and 2x the torsional stiffness of the FW5
- Asymmetric smaller and thinner fin and rudder, reducing drag and weight
- Reduced fuselage cross section, reducing drag
- Improved capability for up to 70 g of ballast, to allow better windy weather and slope performance
The combination of design, solid core wing, new stiff fuse, large ballast capacity and excellent build quality make this model a true contender at any contest!
Video by Norf FPV