Fireworks IV Carbon Version
Building on the success of the Fireworks III, PCM is now offering the Fireworks IV series of DLG . Coming from the same folks that also brought us the 2M Erwin, you know the quality is second to none!
The Fireworks IV improves on the FW-III design in many ways:
- Larger diameter fuselage, ensuring more than enough room for your servos and battery. You can even fit a variety of data loggers in there to help hone your skills.
- Unique Canopy design allows for better access, but retains structural integrity vs. original design.
- Tail surfaces have been milled to be lighter (horiz stab is still removable!)
- Extended nose to offset lightened tail (no need for nose weight)
- Pre-Drilled wing mounting holes (wing and fuse sides)
- Extended Aileron control horns
- Ailerons are reinforced with CF tube, and the aileron control hornswere extended to prevent flutter.
- Unique "fence" at the root of the ailerons to prevent redirection of the airflow (more effective control at lower throws)
- And probably a whole bunch that I am forgetting to mention :-)
The FW IV is available with 3 different wings, the Light Version, Carbon Version, and Disser Version.
Note: The pictures show the Light Version in the stock photos, but each model page also has a picture of the specific wing model.
When you are ready for a high performance DLG, look no further. SUSA has you covered, and for DLG, it just doesn't get any better than this!