Graupner GR16 2.4 8ch Telemetry
Graupner/SJ "GR-16", 8 Channel 2.4GHz HoTT Receiver is designed with Graupner/SJ's unique telemetry
technology that supports Bi-directional data transmission to give user the real-time information on RPM, Voltage,
Current, Temperature, and warning. The use of up to 75 channels ensures extreme operating reliability and
immunity to external interference. The sizes and weights have been reduced; and two diversity antennas support
excellent input and output sensitivity. By using receiver’s telemetry function, telemetry data such as input and
output signal strength, receiver temperature, voltage is sent to Graupner/SJ transmitter so that it ensures excellent
response time. Thanks to the optimized size and quality, this receiver can be easily equipped with various models.
• The use of up to 75 channels ensures extreme operating reliability and immunity to external interference.
• Two LEDs signal operating status.
• The optimized size and weight for the best flight condition
• The further increased range and receiver input sensitivity by two diversity antennas
• Servo connections in the front panel.
• Programmable fail safe function in a receiver
• SUMO, SUMD Signal output for the convenient use of gyro and control board
• Exponential/Servo test functions on 2, 3, 4 channel
• PERIOD (10ms, 20ms selectable)/Fail safe
• Available to check receiver data
• 5 program mixing/tail types
• Channel reverse/Sub-trim, Servo limit
• 5 channel out types (ONCE, SAME, SUMO, SUMI, SUMD HD)
-15~+70˚C (-59 ~ 158˚F)
2ea, 145 mm(5.71 in)
12.0g/ 0.42 oz