Pike Dynamic F3J C68
Features an improved wing section from its predecessor, the Perfection. It is lighter, exhibits better penetration, launches incredibly high (see video link below).
Wingspan144.9 in (3.68 m)
Wing Area1177 in.sq. (75.92 sq.dm.)
Wing loading8.2~8.6 oz/sq.ft.
Length69.3 in (1.760 m)
WeightAUW: 67~70.5oz (1900~2000 grams)
Pike Dynamic F3J (C68)
Call for price and availability
The Samba Pike Dynamic F3J C68 features a new wing section from its predecessor, the Perfection. It is lighter, exhibits better penetration, launches incredibly high (see video link below).
Give us a call to get yours ordered today: 626-967-6660
- Pike Dynamic's wingspan of 3.68 m (144.9 in) is slightly smaller than the Perfection
- Pike Dynamic's wign area is the same (1177sq.in.)
- Slightly larger control surfaces in the wings
- Slightly thinner airfoil (wing)
- Slightly increased dihedral angles at the panel breaks
- New lighter tails: solid core machined foam with carbon skins
- Fuselage length is 63.4 in (161 cm) and is available only with 32 mm bulkhead
- Lighter fuselage construction with reduced cross-section
- Wing is available only with LDS
Improvements compared to Perfection:
- Better sink rate and improved thermal climb
- Reduction in weight
- Reduced fuselage cross section
- Reduction in drag for better penetration
- Better all around handling: tracking, circling
- Molded in firewall
- Better "brakes"