Fireworks IV Carbon DLG
The latest updated version in the Fireworks series, the Fireworks IV, the ultimate in DLG and F3K performance.
Wing Area334 sq in
Wing loading4.79 oz/sq ft
AirfoilAG455ct & AG47ct
Fireworks IV Carbon Version
Building on the success of the Fireworks III, PCM is now offering the Fireworks IV series of DLG F3K gliders. PCM brought us the 2M Erwin, you know the quality is second to none.
The Fireworks IV improves on the FW-III design in many ways:
- Larger diameter fuselage, ensuring more than enough room for your servos and battery. You can even fit a variety of data loggers in there to help hone your skills.
- Unique Canopy design allows for better access, but retains structural integrity vs. original design.
- Tail surfaces have been milled to be lighter (horiz stab is still removable!)
- Extended nose to offset lightened tail (no need for nose weight)
- Pre-Drilled wing mounting holes (wing and fuse sides)
- Extended Aileron control horns
- Ailerons are reinforced with CF tube, and the aileron control hornswere extended to prevent flutter.
- Unique "fence" at the root of the ailerons to prevent redirection of the airflow (more effective control at lower throws)
- And probably a whole bunch that I am forgetting to mention :-)
The FW IV is available with 3 different wings, the Light Version, Carbon Version, and Disser Version.
Note: The pictures show the Light Version in the stock photos, but each model page also has a picture of the specific wing model.
Give us a call or e-mail us with any ordering or technical questions, we'll be happy to help you make the right equipment choices.
Call for availability