Battery RX LiPo 1300mah 2 cell
Custom made for YOU, this two-cell (2S1P) Li-Po battery pack uses Turnigy brand Nano-Tech round cells. These high performing cells really are different and are the perfect solution for many applications where space and weight are at a premium. We have soldered two of these cells together with a lead and receiver connector to suit your lightweight flying needs. Each cell weighs less than an ounce (60g) yet has 1300mAh of capacity.
More than just a fancy name, Turnigy Nano-Tech Li-poly batteries were designed from the ground up with serious peformance in mind. These cells use an advanced Li-Co nano-technology substrate that allows electrons to pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance. In short, less voltage sag and a higher discharge rate than a similar density lithium polymer (non-nano-tech) battery. It also means higher voltage under load, straighter discharge curves and excellent performance.
- Capacity: 1300mAh
- Voltage: 2s / 7.4V
- Ddischarge rate: 18A constant
- Weight: 2.0 oz (58g)/cell, AUW
- Dimensions: 4.25 x 0.59 in. (105 x 31mm)
ADVANTAGES over traditional Li-poly batteries:
- Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg
- Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load
- Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Li-poly
- Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
- Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Li-poly
- Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate
- Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries
- Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard Li-poly technology
FOR TECHIES & NERDS:
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives. The nanometer conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity. These additives create the ability for imbibition in the carrier liquid to supply more ion channels. This improves the ability of ion transmission and ion diffusion. Through improving electronic conductivity and ion transmission, the impedance is reduced and the polarization of high rate discharge decreases greatly.