F3J 3800 ST Lite - XTail
Building on the success of the original Xplorer F3J, the New Xplorer 3 - F3J 3800 ST Lite - XTail features a proven airfoil and lighter Spread Tow lay-up. This generation-3 Lite layup offers improved torsional strength, improved overall stiffness, and a significant reduction in weight!! The Spread Tow Lite Lay-up is the choice of the top contest pilots around the world due to it's amazing strength to weight ratio.
NAN models in Bulgaria represents their continued dedication to producing some of the finest, best value models in the world. The Xplorer raises the bar to a new level with higher quality, better fit and finish into a lighter stiffer airframe. Nikolay has been working hard on the production of this new model for some time, and once again, he has come up with a winner!
The Xplorer came onto the contest scene in 2008 and WON a number of European Contest before WINNING the 2008 WORLD F3J CHAMPIONSHIPS held in Turkey flown by Benedikt Feigl. Since 2008 the Xplorer has finished on the podium in a large number of contest all around the world.
Here are some of the recent wins:
- Istanbul Soarist Cup 2008 - Primos Rizner - Xplorer X Tail
- Osijek F3J Eurotour 2008 - 1st place - Arijan Hucaljuk - Xplorer X Tail
- Bulgaria Cup Eurotour 2008 - Primos Rizner - Xplorer X Tail
- Podhorany F3J Eurotour 2008 - Sebastian Feigl - Xplorer V Tail
- German F3J Championship 2008 - Sebastian Feigl - Xplorer V Tail
- German Junior F3J Championship 2008 - Benedikt Feigl - Xplorer V Tail
- F3J World Champion 2008 - Benedikt Feigl - Xplorer V Tail
- Osijek F3J Eurotour 2009 - 2nd place - Primoz Rizner - Xplorer X Tail
- F3J European Champion 2009 - Primoz Rizner - Xplorer X Tail
- F3J European Junior Championships 2009 - 2nd place - Sebastian Manhardt - Xplorer X tail
- F3J European Junior Championships 2009 - 3rd place â€“ Arijan Hucaljuk - Xplorer X Tail
- Osijek F3J Eurotour 2010 - 1st place - Arijan Hucaljuk - Xplorer X Tail
- Osijek F3J Eurotour 2010 - 2nd place - Sotir Lazarkov - Xplorer 4000 X Tail
- F3J Interglide 2010 - 2nd place - Eser Kismir - Xplorer 3500 T tail
- Korona Cup 2010 - 1st place - Primoz Rizner - Xplorer X Tail
- Bulgaria F3J Eurotour 2010 - 1st place - Sebastian Feigl - Xplorer Vtail
- F3J World Championships 2010 - 2nd place - Benedikt Feigl - Xplorer V Tail
- German Championships 2010 - 1st place - Timothy Ganser Xplorer
- German Championships 2010 - 2nd and 3rd places - Sebastian and Benedict Feigl - Xplorer V Tails
- 2010 Southern California Soaring Clubs Overall Champion SC2 - Mike Lee - Xplorer X Tail
- World Soaring Masters 2010 - 3rd place - Thomas Cooke - Xplorer 4000 X Tail
Don't forget accessories:
Our RC Harness 3M DB9 fits perfectly in this model for "plug and play".
Custom machined ballast bars, $60- per set. 1pc. alum./1pc brass to cover most all conditions!
Landing-assist skegs are also available, colors: red, white, orange CLICK HERE
Recommended Cover: Covers
Take a moment and check out this onboard video of the Xplorer... (WMV file, download then play) Includes a winch launch and a hand catch!
SoaringUSA is the Exclusive dealer for the Explorer in USA, and we are pleased to be partners with NAN!
Video Xplorer 3 hand launch and spot landings by Olaf Starmanns