This is yet another "mighty mini!" It can take on the most extreme power loads all the while while keeping its cool.
Talon 35 is intended for use in ".10 to .20" size fixed wing applications pulling up to 35 amps. It can hold a 7 amp peak (5 amp continuous BEC), meaning little worry about airborne longevity.
Talon 35 offers Castle’s industry-leading helicopter functions, too, not to mention easy programming using the Castle Link USB adapter. The compact layout and thin profile make mounting Talon 35 simple and stress-free in any setup.
- Compatible with .10-.20 fixed wing applications requiring under 35A
- Connectors sold separately
- With the Castle Link USB Programming Kit you can use your Windows™ PC to easily program your controller
- Telemetry has the potential to improve the safety of our models by monitoring battery voltages, ESC temperature, and other critical parameters. (Requires purchase of Castle Telemetry Link for S.BUS2 (Castle Item # 010-0152-00) and compatible Futaba Radio or Castle Telemetry Link for X-BUS (Castle Item# 010-0148-00) and a compatible Spektrum Radio.)
- Castle Creations, Inc., warrants this product to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of one year from date of purchase