Learn To Build Planes The Professional
there's a detailed visual guide for assembling and preparing today's modern
composite sailplane kits, the F3 Building Clinic DVD.
Build your up your soaring skill-set and
avoid costly building mistakes.
Soaring expert Paul Naton shows you how to
take the basic components of today's molded composite kits and build it into a
high performance soaring machine.
Most of the kits you buy today have little
or no instructions, and even though the basic building is done, there's a lot of
building still to do to ensure your plane flies at peak performance in a safe
and reliable manner.
Paul teaches you all the pro tricks you
will need to know to make this happen.
You learn how to put together all of the
models subsystems including electrical wiring, battery packs, servo and radio
installations, push rods, linkages, ballast, and other building details.
The demonstration plane is a Trinity F3
model from SoaringUSA and the techniques taught can be applied to most composite
and molded gliders from 1.5 meter spans and up.
Once you have learned the basic and
advanced building techniques taught in this 2 hour DVD, you should be able to
build any kit on the market with confidence.
Order your copy of this unique training
What You Get:
Our region free DVDs are produced from
the digital master onto high quality DVD-R media and includes a standard DVD
case and color art work.
F3 Building Clinic
Expert Paul Naton teaches you how to build modern sailplane kits like a Pro.
- 2 hours of detailed tutorials and instruction
- Learn how to build V-tails that work
- Prepare both carbon and steel pushrods that won't break
- Make your own trick wiring harness
- Build auto-mating wing connectors and DB-9's
- Build your own custom shaped battery pack
- Install servos like a pro
- How to add ballast and nose weights
- Learn how to solder wires and linkages
- Learn about proper servo geometry
- Install slop-free linkages
- See Paul do final detailing and flight prep
- Covers nose cone and keel type fuselage types
- Tricks for installing smooth working flying stab systems
- And much more!
Total Run Time: 2 hours