Electric Airshow 2
features 3 days of all electric flying action
from the 2001 San Diego Silent Flyers big Midwinter fly-in. Enjoy an hour and
ten minutes of hot flying and see a fine collection of great electric models,
cutting edge designs, and new products. This DVD features pilot interviews, lots
of scale and EDF jets, and indoor flying coverage.
Make sure you watch the online Airshow 2
preview trailer available in both Windows Media 9 and QuickTime formats and be
sure to read the reviews and customer comments page.
The Airshow 2 DVD features incredible
picture quality, great sound, full color box art, and a 12 minute bonus track on
the 2000 Electric F5B pylon racing World Championships. If you are interested in
what the electric flight scene is all about, this DVD is a good choice.
What You Get:
Our region free DVDs are produced from
the digital master onto high quality DVD-R media and includes a standard DVD
case and color art work.
- Steve Claussen rips the skies with his Breitling CAP 232
- We filmed the latest indoor flyers doing incredible small space aerobatics at the indoor flying venue.
- See Steve Neu's hot F-16 and Dakota DC-3
- Watch the majestic WB-57 ducted fan cruise the skys. Cool!
- Features an interview with E-power pioneer Ed Sweeny talking about his latest technological innovations including the first variable pitch propeller system.
- See all-out combat with Sky Scooters and Zagi's
- Starring the new K&A Mig-15 and AlbatrossDF jets.
- An interview with US Pylon racing Team member Troy Peterson; he flies his 180 mph F5D racer in the World Championships.
- Lots of flying action from park flyers, to jets, and everything in-between!
- The five dollar Electric Airbus. . .
- and a lot more!
- A rare12 minute bonus track on the 2000 Electric F5B pylon racing World Championships held in San Diego, California.
These little planes go about 180mph!