If you have ever dreamed of packing up
your planes, throwing them in the car, and taking off-cross country in search of
perfect lift , then this film is for you. Endless Lift has received rave reviews
from glider guys around the world.
You will follow expert R/C soaring pilot
Paul Naton on a once-in-a-life-time 30,000 mile flying adventure around the
United States. This professionally produced high quality DVD showcases unusual
and spectacular flying sequences from every corner of the nation. See
unbelievable R/C soaring action like gliding over bridges, slope flying in
formation with a hundred buzzards, handlaunch flying off a glacier in Montana,
and other crazy stunts. "Endless Lift" also features a digitally mastered sound
track to compliment the great soaring scenes.
Make sure you watch the online Endless
Lift preview trailer available in both Windows Media 9 and QuickTime formats and
be sure to read the reviews and customer comments page.
This film is guaranteed to amaze and
inspire anyone involved in R/C soaring. Even non-flyers, kids, girlfriends, and
wives will enjoy this video adventure story.
What You Get:
Our region free DVDs are produced from
the digital master onto high quality DVD-R media and includes a standard DVD
case and color art work.
- Slope flying across bridges in the Florida Keys over open ocean!
- Sloping in formation with huge buzzards.
- Hand Launch thermaling at the Kitty Hawk National Monument.
- Flying at the Washington Monument, Washington D.C.
- Heavy-air sloping at Cape Cod National Seashore.
- Mountain thermal flying in Maine.
- Amazing Full-Scale Aero-Towing shots of the 15 Meter Nationals in Pennsylvania
- Handlaunching from ice fields at 10,000 feet in the Montana Rockies.
- Spectacular lift at infamous Eagle Butte, Washington State.
- Vintage footage of downhill car flying from Maul, Hawaii
- Speed runs at Heavens Gate, a secret monster slope in Baja, Mexico.
- Sloping a huge Volcanic caldera at Crater Lake, Oregon.
- And of course killer footage of California's famous Torrey Pines with scale ships and slope racers
- and much more.......